Maryland

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Washington Post

August 7 , we went to Wasshington DC to take a field trip. It was cooler than last weekend, so it was easy to walk for me. At 1:15, we went to the station to meet Nina, Kevin and Menters. I slept in the train. I think I was tired.
First of all, I went to the National Geographic Museum. They had many interesting exhibitions. Soccer corner which has many impressive photos was attracted the most. After the museum, we visited the headquarters of the Washington Post . I 'm interested in journalism in USA,so I was very looking forward to visit here. Our guide showed the video about the history of the Washington Post. I watched same one in the Kevin's class in the morning , but it was interesting so I didn't mind. After seeing the vedio, we moved to the 4th floor to see the main office. The floor was divided to many sections such as Metro, Style , Weather and so on.

6 Comments:

Blogger NOBUFUMI said...

I am also intereseted in Washington Post.
Take care about your health.
And enjoy this trip with us!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Have you tried reading the Post?

1:28 PM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I am glad you didn't mind watching the video over again. That was a surprise for me, too!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That was my first time at the Post too! I'm glad you found it so interesting~

8:47 PM  
Blogger koko said...

-Linda

I tried, but it was very difficult for me. I believe that I will be able to read the Post easily after this summer program!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

You can read the Post online at http://www.washingtonpost.com/

Try it!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home